Post 3 


Here we go again in a new post from lesson three, where I'm going to share with you why I miss the movies 馃様.

As we already know the pandemic has made us all stay at home, but before that… I always went to the movies with my dad. So I could enjoy all the new movies that I liked. Also eat a lot of salty popcorn, was my passion hahahaha.

I think that the best films I have seen are familiar like “Frozen”, because they are the ones that we can enjoy with my little brothers. But the most remarkable movie I have ever seen and still remember… is about a rat who can cook and makes an unusual alliance with a young kitchen worker at a famous restaurant. 


Yes!! I love “Ratatouille”. A animated comedy film produced by Pixar, Disney that tells us the story of Remy who dreams of becoming a chef like his idol, Gusteauv. I have seen this movie many times and I never get bored, because I love the plot and the process of Remy and Emile to find their dreams.

I recommend it if you want to  laugh a little. I know the dialogues, so when they show it on TV… I say phrases like “Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere”.

That´s all, thank for the attention an see you in my next post. 馃挀






Comentarios

  1. Hi Camila!!!!! Ratatouille is one of the best movies made by Disney Pixar, I think I'd see it a thousand and sometimes, it's worthy of admiration, especially the moral that leaves us.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi camila <3!
    I've always wanted to cook the dishes that appear in the movie, they look very delicious!
    I love that movie <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares