Post 2

 



Hello everyone✌! Here we are again in post number 2 of my blog.

Today, I am going to share my experience in the most important concert I have ever been.

According to the photo, you can guess that I went to see Romeo Santos in Santiago, C
hile two years ago. I was very in love with his songs, so I saved a lot of money to be able to go.

In case you don't know him, Romeo Santos is a singer and songwriter, recognized as the king of bachata. In the past he was part of the already dissolved group "Aventura", but now he is a soloist.

When I went to the event, with my dad, the atmosphere was calm. Most of the people were women. But during the concert, the girls tried to attract his attention, crazy to see the singer more closely. I just enjoyed listening to your songs. I remember I danced a lot, but I didn't take a lot of photos

That was it, I came home late but happy.

Do you  like bachata too? I will be attentive to your comments, thanks for reading and see you in the next post. 💗
















Comentarios

  1. Hello! That’s a good experience! I don't like bachata that much, but my favorite Reggaeton song is "Ella y yo" by Romeo Santos and Don Omar.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Camila! What and amazing experience, i dont like bachata so much haha but i really liked your post, stay well :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Camila! Good post and answering your question I like bachata a little. I remember when Romeo Santos was still part of Aventura and my family listened to him.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello Camila! I love concerts, I think they are unforgettable experiences! I like bachata too haha

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hello my love! I love bachata! we should take bachata classes together and go dancing <3

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Camila, good post, in my case I don't like bachata, but I love "Ella y yo" from Aventura, I think it's a masterpiece.

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I think that , Romeo Santos is THE BEST singer and songwriter in the history of Music.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares