Post 1

Hello everyone!

According to the homework, the country that I would like to go is ... Italy! I started to love it after watching the movie "Eat, pray, love". Where Liz Gilbert make a self-discovery travel to italy. Also Because of the art and culture is matchless. It´s one of my big dreams.

In Italy birth painters like Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo. Also the cousine is fresh, colourful and delicious.

So the first thing I would like to do there is visit the Roman ruins. To be specific, the Colosseum, Pantheon and Forum call my attetion more for the their history.

If I had the possibility to work there, I would. Because Italy is one of my options for postgraduate and I think there is much to learn ,more if it´s about arquithecture.

I espect could make my dreams true and that this beautiful country has caught your attetion.

Thank you for the attention and comment your opinions <3







Comentarios


  1. I also love Italy, I think it is one of the places that one should take as an example to follow for its great history.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I love Italy too! It is a place full of culture and history. I hope you can do your postgraduate there!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Italy is very amazing and beautiful! Also its architecture and painting!
    I hope you fulfill your dreams of working in this city!
    Especially getting a nice Italian boyfriend ;) hahaha
    By the way, I love the movie "Eat, pray, love"

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. hahaha love you Carolina. I hope get you an italian boyfriend on the way to.

      Eliminar
  4. Oh, I like Italy too, the architecture look beautiful and the culture sound incredible.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I`m excited to know that someone likes Italy as much as I do, the city is beautiful in all its ambitions, your post reaffirms my desire to meet that city and be able to work there, too, you know that the last emperor of Rome was only 13 years old? a curious fact, haha, I hope your dream will come true of living there and I hope one day to join in the city as architecture, even if you're a copy<3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares