Post 5


Hello everyone, I hope you are well. today my post is about a beautiful moment captured by a photo.

And as you can see, I chose the photo that was taken on New Years. They invited me to their New Years party and they were very nice to me. Beautiful family!

The photo was taken by the eldest daughter of my neighbor, because she doesn´t like to appear in the photos.

I really like that photo, because you plotted how funny it was. After that we danced a lot and watched the fireworks. I arrived very late to my apartment, but I only walked five steps hahahaha

So… That’s it dear classmates and teacher.

I think this is the last post, so I say goodbye. I will be reading your comments and your post. So we can share those beautiful moments in photos.

Thank you for your attention


Comentarios

  1. New year is the best holiday! I hope you had a great time <3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Wow, it sounds like you had a great time that day, I'm happy for you, definitely the new year is to have a good time. It's a good photo!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. new year partys in family are the best things that can exist !!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares