Post 4


Hi!

Welcome to a new blog of english level four. Today I'm going to share with you, my reflection about my future job. So here we go!

Regarding my future job, my first option is work according to the career I studied (architecture). Although I know it will be difficult. Or I could also live selling my paintings, if I don't get a job.


So… Being positive, what I would like to do in my job are big structures like bridges and stadiums. I hope to be able to work as a team and share knowledge with my colleagues in order to achieve our goals.

To do this, I would need qualities such as patience, kindness and the ability to listen with interest in teamwork.

The type of reward or job satisfaction I spect get from doing this job is…  to be able to see the result of that great project designed by us.

I had never thought about my future before this post, but now I know how important it is.  And you? Are you very clear about your future job?

Leave me your answer in the comments, I'll be reading them. On the other hand, sorry for the delay and see you in the next post. 

Bye friends!


Comentarios

  1. Wow, i really hope that you will can do all that things !! the architecture is so beautiful profession

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares